Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ok so I stink


Well, Well, Well...Now, once again its almost been two months since I lost wrote on here...Another update, I went to the Doc. for my weigh in and i had lost 18 lbs. Dont know how I am doing right now, I havent weighed recently...so we shall see how I have been doing soon. I still havent started working out...I seriously need to find a workout partner, I was hoping Cat would move back and then that way she could workout with me. But alas my sister still hasnt returned home...maybe I should advertise on craigslist that I need a workout partner...LOL!! Just kidding!!
So here are some recent pics of me...






Also here is a cute video of Kaleigh Belle rolling over for the first time!!!

3 comments:

  1. Janci, I love that dress. Blue is definitely your color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Courtney that dress is actually purple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah just too bad my camera made it look blue....

    ReplyDelete