Sunday, November 29, 2009

over two months

WOW! Its been two months since I last blogged. Not that anyone has noticed but thats okay... This blog is suppose to be for me. I was doing great for the past few months but the last couple of weeks I have gotten slack. So I am going to make myself be more strick again. I go on Thursday to weigh at the Doctor's office so I am anxious to see what I have actually lost since beginning this journey. Alot has happened since Sept. 13th. Both my sisters had their daughters who are so precious and who I love dearly. I have been traveling alot back and forth to see them. This was the first Thanksgiving that I spent it with none of my family. I stayed here in Charleston and spent it with friends and it was good! Not the same but I still had people to spend it with and be thankful for plenty!!!
My main goal is to make time to start exercising. Its difficult when my nights I dont get home until after 5:30 or 6 pm. But I just need to start and make it more of a habit of working out. We shall see how this week goes.

1 comment:

  1. Janci, I'm really proud of you! It takes a lot of courage to make the decision to get health and even more courage to put it out on the internet like you're doing. I gained about 30 pounds after my foot surgeries and I have kept it on for three years! (I can't believe I just at this very moment realized it's been three years). I have lost about ten pounds several times, but I just quit after that and gain it all back. I just recently started working out again on a regular basis, but I'm still sitting here at my desk with a Starbucks mocha and breakfast sandwich... Long story short, I commend you and am trying to get my own butt in gear as well. Keep up the good work! If you have a friend who works out a lot, try to work out with them. My friend Sara joined the gym I go to and I swear she is the only reason I ever make it to the gym when I say I'm going to. It really helps to know I have to be there to meet her. It holds me accountable.

    ReplyDelete